JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Advent Challenge Joy/Peace

Advent
Joy/Peace


The joy in my life are my three daughters. 
Which have given me ten amazing grandchildren who fill my heart with joy.
The peace I have sitting here in my home listening to Christmas music watching the twinkling lights.
The joy and the peace of the Lord are my strength.

John 12:35-36 New International Version (NIV)
35 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where they are going. 36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

No comments: