JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Thankful List December 16/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Awake for another day of adventures
2. That I could access all the paperwork I needed today easily.
3. Getting in early to see my insurance agent. Thank you for working out the details and getting more coverage for less. What a wonderful early Christmas present. Pray you are healed and well quickly Luke. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
4. Yay! Today I became a big sister once again to my beautiful sister Rosie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love being a sister to my siblings.
5. Finding a really cool Santa today for 14. Normally 50.
6. Not having to stand in the long line at Costco to get replacement card.
The nice couple that let me go ahead of them in line. Thank you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
7. Heading over to Vancouver early to go to the Mall. Found front row parking. Favor!
8. Seeing Santa
9. Having dinner with Cindy and her family as we watched the Blazers game. Thank you. And the Blazers win!
10. Laughter and smiles
11. Prayers

Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate the season of your sons birth. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for making my life story richer because your apart of the beautiful silver and gold threads. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: