JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 8, 2019

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 3~ Vintage

December 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 3~ Vintage


Yes an old VCR collector's edition. 
One of my all time favorite movies. 
Though I must say the book is much better. 
Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, heating up the screen; as Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara.

John 1:6-8 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

No comments: