JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Thankful List December 14/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Loving my new heated mattress cover. Though makes it hard to want to leave the warmth of my bed.
2. Lots morning coffee
3. Talking to my granddaughter Sammie
4. Getting Sammie's airline ticket for Christmas
5. Making cream cheese stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon for the party. So yummy!
6. Katelyn putting my eye lashes on for me. So appreciate that.
7. Talking to my sister Rosie
8. Going to the Christmas party at Beth's and Darren's.
9. Meeting so many new friends
10. Going out Christmas caroling
11. Big thank you to Alexandra for making sure I didn't fall
12. Justin driving car and me home. Huge thank you

Thank you Lord for another day of smiles, love, and laughter with friends and new friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Thank you for creating memorable memories for a lifetime. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: