JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Thankful List December 11/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. That first cup of coffee early in the morning
2. Comfy warm clothes
3. Catching up with friends is always a blessing
4. My pretty earrings and bracelet I received today from Dolores. Thank you
5. Seeing all the pretty Christmas decorations as I traveled about today
6. My stop in West Linn and lunch at Cooperstown Bar & Grill. Nice little spot to relax after a few wrong turns.
7. Coming out to my car and it starting after I realized I had left it in. Thank you Lord for watching over my car and me.
8. Meeting up with Cindy, Cathi, Linda, had a nice evening with the ladies.
9. Walking the fur babies with Cindy. Always fun. And the umbrellas kept us dry. So very thankful for the umbrellas and a hood on my coat.
10. Thank you for dinner tonight Cindy that was very good.

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's light.
Blessings

No comments: