JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, December 15, 2019

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 13~ Christmas Music

December 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 13~ Christmas Music


Some of my Christmas music CD's that I could find. 
I know some of my favorites are are missing. 
I had a lot of music selections for the salon. 
The ladies loved it.....and some would sing along.

Psalm 150:1-5 New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 150
1 Praise the Lord.[a]

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
4 praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals

No comments: