JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Advent Challenge Path/Joy

Advent
Path/Joy


The joy of having my own home to come home too. 
Blessed to have this little spot in the world.the running of little feet running down the path to great Santa and tell them their most important wish for Christmas.
Knowing God knows our hearts desires; and when we follow His path the wonderment and joy of the Christmas season comes alive in all of us year round.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6 New International Version (NIV)
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,”[a] made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.

No comments: