JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Thankful List December 2/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Being snuggly warm under my covers as the new day breaks. Saying some prayers.
2. Getting my laundry folded and put away
3. Coffee, vitamins, along with my morning routine of hair and makeup.
4. Sunshine that fills my house
5. Seeing my nephew Jonathan and great nephew Landon. What a great couple of hours.
6. My daughter Heather Webber calling just to chat and see how I am. I loved that and I appreciate that so much. I love you tons.
7. Talking to mom is always a gift and so thankful I still have my mom. I love you so much.
8. Hearing from Sammie my granddaughter, who is praying that she can come this way for about two half weeks for Christmas. She is so excited about the possibility. I love you honey.
9. Seeing Rebecca today and helping her. So glad we are friends. I appreciate you so much. Love and hugs
10. Gas in my car to get around to all my appointments and activities.

Thank you Lord for this day and the love and prayers of support. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends feeling very loved, my heart is full and am feeling very blessed today. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: