JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 23, 2020

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 12 ~ Taco/Dinner

May 2020
Photo Challenge
Taco/Dinner


Cindy made a yummy casserole dinner. I took my picture. 
I was so tired I came home before dinner was served. 
Do you do tacos on Tuesday?

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 New International Version (NIV)
13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

No comments: