JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 18, 2020

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 8 ~ Soda

May 2020
Photo Challenge
Soda


I am not a big soda fan. 
I use to drink soda like crazy when I was younger. 
I don't even have a craving for it now. 
Though once in awhile I do enjoy a 7up/Sprite. 
My favorite as a kid was rootbeer. 
I also enjoyed cream soda. 
In my early 20's I drank a lot of Pepsi and Coke. 
Now you will rarely see me have sodas. 
Though in the Summer heat they are nice to have one. 
Though I have found they make me more thirsty.

1 Corinthians 10:31 New International Version (NIV)
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

No comments: