JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Thankful List May 14/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking early to my phone ringing with a goodmorning mom from my oldest daughter Heather. Pray you got some sleep my sweet girl. I love you.
2. That morning coffee as I got ready for my day.
3. Bringing smiles to Dolores today. Made my day.
4. Seeing more blooms in my yard. Loving the day lilies.
5. A nice caesar salad for lunch
6. Getting in and out of Costco pretty easily. And yes I had to have a mask. They supplied one. Good job Costco for handling them out. As not everyone has them.
7. Dinner with Cindy and family. Thank you.
8. Thankful Cindy knows how to maneuver research engines as we compare product prices and the devices.
9. A semi late evening walk with Cindy and fur babies.
10. Nice hot shower and comfy Pjs

Thank you Lord for this day and all the provisions and wonderful surprises throughout the day. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Before long we will be having those awesome adventures. Until then stay safe and healthy. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: