JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Thankful List May 6/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List;
1. Smiles of beauty Wednesday
2. Talking to my oldest daughter as she took her morning walk. Nothing more fun than a virtual walk. I get to hear the birds sing and hear my daughter Heather tell me she loves me. Best walk ever. I love you so much honey.
3. My ears to hear those I love and all the sounds around me
4. Beautiful morning drive to Oregon City. I always enjoy this drive.
5. Bringing smiles to both Dolores and her mom Delia.
6. My drive home taking route I took last week. Through Mulino, Colton, Estacada, Boring to home. What a nice drive with new views.
7. All the beautiful wonderful gifts I received today from the blessing page. Thank you so very much.
8. Going for a walk with Cindy. Our first extended walk of the season with the fur babies.
9. Thank you for dinner Cindy and family
10. Prayers

Thank you Lord for this day and your protection and provisions. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Continue to stay safe and healthy as we draw closer to the day we all eill be back together creating memories. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: