JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, May 1, 2020

Thankful List April 30/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Morning call from my daughter Heather. Mom loves you pray you get some rest.
2. Morning coffee and prayers
3. Having a phone
4. Talking to my youngest daughter Racheal and hearing her voice. Mom is praying and I love you so very much.
5. Lots of phone conversations with family and friends. It helped today. Thank you all.
6. Praying today with Crystal. Thank you for your love and encouragement. I love you
7. An afternoon and evening spent with Cindy and family. Thank you!
8. Sitting outside on my patio
9. Having my doors open for fresh air
10. Staying the night at Cindy's

Thank you Lord for another day of love and protection with your provisions. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Continue to stay safe and healthy until we can adventure once again. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: