JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 9, 2020

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 7 ~ Prayer

May 2020
Photo Challenge
Prayer


Well...it is kind of hard to get a picture of prayer. But ....I really pondered upon this one. I feel prayer is essential in my life personally. I grew up watching my mom and grandma praying. Mom taught us all how to pray at a very young age. It has been apart of my life since ever. I'm so grateful for the examples I've had set before me. I cannot imagine a day without prayer and communication with my Father in heaven.
Below is a little information from the internet on the National Day of Prayer.

The National Day of Prayer is an annual day of observance held on the first Thursday of May, designated by the United States Congress, when people are asked "to turn to God in prayer and meditation". The president is required by law to sign a proclamation each year, encouraging all Americans to pray on this day

Ephesians 3:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

No comments: