JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 3, 2020

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 3 ~ Campfire

May 2020
Photo Challenge
Campfire


Laughing! 
As I so want to go camping and sit around a campfire. 
This photo was taken about two weeks ago sitting around the outdoor firepit. 
Guess this would be the next best thing to a campfire. 
Tonight would be a lovely evening for one......but Cundy works in the a.m. and we are both bushed from working in the yard today. 
Feeling rather happy I had this photo to share. 
Campfires soon. 
I pray!

Isaiah 54:10
New International Version
10 Though the mountains be shaken(A)
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love(B) for you will not be shaken(C)
nor my covenant(D) of peace(E) be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion(F) on you.


No comments: