JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, January 7, 2019

January Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


New Beginnings

January is short cold days
With long wintry nights
Fresh starts as the ball drops
Goals before us
As we step forward 
In expectation
Never wavering 
Each new day
A new adventure
Endless opportunities
As old doors close
New ones open
With new pages to write upon
Our story fresh and new
As January starts
The new year
With new chapters
To write
A new adventure
Day by day
Each page 
A new day to start
With fresh beginnings

~BETH~



January 1~ Good morning! Happy New Year and many blessing as we move into the New Year of 2019! May the blessing overtake you and your adventures and journey through this year be filled with all your dreams come true as you write your story each new day. May your thankful list be filled with more joys than you could ever dream possible. 
1. Sleeping in past 8 in the morning. 
2. Yoga pants and sweats 
3. Watching the movie the "Magic Pill". Thank you Cindy for asking me to come over and watch. So very informative about food and how we can change our health just in our diet alone. Highly recommend this movie to everyone. It is on Netflix. So thankful to see how I can help improve my health in diet and the foods I eat. 
4. Walking the fur babies with Cindy. Always brings me much happiness. 
5. The many wonderful Happy New Year wishes from friends and family today. 
6. Phone call from my daughter Webber Heather. I love hearing her voice and talking with her and hearing about her life and what is happening. Most of all I love hearing I love you mom. Wishing me a Happy New year secondly. I love you and wish you and the children and Happy New Year. 
7. Enjoying happy hour with Mary Ann and Cindy as we close out this holiday season with all the things we will not be eating in the coming year. LOL 
8. An invite for a glass of wine and happy new year. So nice to celebrate the new year with you Bob. 
9. My new shawl wrap. 
10. Candle scents 
11. Birds,ducks, and geese singing their songs today in the sunshine. 
12. Body lotion 
Thank you Lord for a beautiful hello to the new year and friends to spend it with. Thank you for your provisions and love provided daily. Thank you for waking me to this beautiful sunshine and the new year. Blessings


January 2~ Good morning! Looking forward to getting back on schedule next week. I have so enjoyed the Holiday season but I am so messed up on my days. But I am ready for some life changes on my health and getting this house in order along with a few other things. So bring on the changes.....I'm ready! 
1. Sleeping on this Wednesday and staying snugly warm under my covers. 
2. Hot shower 
3. Morning text from my daughter Amber Webber wishing me a good day and that she loves me. Love these good morning text messages they sure start the day off right. 
4. Getting errands done. 
5. My eyes and glasses so I can see. 
6. My ears to hear 
7. Blow dryer 
8. Getting some grocery shopping done. 
9. Nice people on the other end of the phones today, when calling about different services and help regarding bills. 
10. The beautiful sunshine outside today. 
Thank you Lord for the simple things in life and the daily needs being meet. Thankful for another day of opportunities and blessings to enjoy and thankful for. Blessings


January 3~ Good morning! Early rise for smiles of beauty today! Though it is a stormy windy, wet, with pounding rain, I must get up. I truly would rather roll over and go back to sleep. I think I will rush to that coffee pot! 
1. Warm clothes to wear is very much a blessings and something to be so very thankful for. 
2. That wonderful morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. They sure do start my days off on the right track. 
3. Snap that brought smiles and giggles to my face. 
4. Running water.....and hot water at that! 
5. Seeing Dolores smile after I finished up her hair today. Love those smiles and the hugs before I go. 
6. Meeting up with Edie and looking at motor homes with her. 
7. Laughter on the phone. Thanks for the smile in the afternoon. 
8. Salami and cheese for lunch kicking back watching TV. 
9. An afternoon nap. 
10. Tweezers 
11. Talking to my grandson Shawn Harris and hearing about what is going on in his life. And the best part I love you grandma! Fills my heart to overflowing. I love you so much Shawn! 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with the little things in life that make ones life full. I'm thankful for my family and friends and those that are apart of the golden weave of life. They enrich the journey with so much love and friendship. So grateful for each and everyone. Thank you for the provisions of each day. Blessings


January 4~ Good morning! Here we are on the first Friday of the new year. Already this year is slipping by and we've only just begun. Today I have a few things I need to take care of. Seems business is always pressing you in one direction or another. Thankful that I can conduct my own business and get it done. 
1. Morning coffee as I put on my makeup and do my hair. 
2. That wonderful morning text from Amber that sets the tone for a happiness to fill my day. 
3. Absolutely very thankful for my shoes and socks. They keep my feet warm. 
4. Hearing my granddaughter Rylee's voice and talking with her. Hearing Thank you grandma, and I love you grandma is the best. Fills my heart to overflowing. 
5. Talking with Heather briefly and hearing her voice and love you mom! Makes my night! 
6. Getting together with Edie and Mary to celebrate Mary's birthday today. What a great time! 
7. Having a early dinner at Multnomah Falls for Mary's birthday. What a great idea Edie. 
8. Driving in the dark and getting home safely. 
9. Having my Christmas lights on along with the dancing snowflakes for Mary and Edie to enjoy this evening. 
10. Napkins 
Lord thank you for waking me for this day of celebration and life's greatest treasures family and friends. It is the simplicity in life that makes it so rich and full. Thank you for filling mine daily with many riches to be thankful for in the simplest forms. For provisions to meet each need daily and those extras that come along as well. Thank you Blessings


January 5~ Good morning! Why is it in the morning I can just roll over and go to sleep but at night I fight to go to sleep? Of course these darker mornings and being cold outside my bed helps I'm sure. But what the heck is the problem at night? Need to work on this! But now it is time to rise and shine! Time to find my warm sweatshirt and comfy jeans. Because I know these will be required for today's adventures. 
1. Morning coffee is my go go juice. besides warming me up. 
2. Got to love makeup it covers a multitude of sins. 
3. My can of hairspray to control that ever so crazy and wild har day that seems to be happening right now. Got to tame that hair of mine. Looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket. 
4. Going for a walk with the four legged fur babies and Cindy Forsythe Rieder
5. Learning more about Keto and healthier food choices and prep. So important to my health this year. Thank you Cindy! 
6. Great buy on Chicken today! @(Safeway) Love those good meat buys. 
7. A few stops for some food choices that won't be in diet after Monday! Most get in all bad food choices between NOW & THEN! LOL 
8. My glasses. Especially to enjoy all the beautiful places Pat Holzbach is visiting and the great history on them as well. Thank you for being our tour guide and allowing us to enjoy your trip with you. I feel like I'm there. It is awesome! 
9. Laughter with friends is the best. 
10. The beautiful evening sky tonight. It was really pretty. No photos but it was amazing! 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with a learning curve for a healthier me in 2019. For great support that will make me accountable. Thank you for the daily provisions that you provide each and everyday in my journey. Thank you for all the things not mentioned that I am so grateful for. Thank you for my amazing friends! Blessings


January 6~ Good morning! Can you believe we are already though the first weekend and week of the new year!?! Where has it gone? Simple moving much faster than I planned. Today is epiphany Sunday. I want to thank Pat Holzbach for the wonderful tour this morning of that magnificent Cathedral in Milan, the Duomo. I got last in the postings. Thank you for letting me share about the last supper painting by Leonardo Da Vinci'. I have felt like I'm right there with you. I'm sure the photo don't even come close. But I can say I am truly thankful and have been enjoying this adventure with you very much. So many little things to be richly thankful for and I haven't even set my feet on the ground yet. 
1. A fast cup of coffee! 
2. That I was able to get dressed makeup on and hair done in less than 15 minutes. I had gotten lost in the posting of Milan. Lost track of time and needed to be ready for church. 
3. Thank you Cindy Forsythe Rieder for phone call, picking me up and driving today. 
4. Felt like service was just meant for me. Thankful I was there. 
5. Learning kitchen prep tips and healthier eating choices. 
6. Learning how to make my own italian seasoning. WOW! 
7. The walk with Cindy and the four legged fur babies today. Yes! In the rain. Short walk. But got a walk in! 
8. Last day of yummy fires or any potato product. 
9. Portions of the meals I helped prep for this week with Cindy. Excited to try them. And the lessons I am learning about food. Thank you! Healthy choices. 
10. Forgot to mention I enjoyed my morning snap that brought me smiles this morning before the day even started. 
Thank you Lord for another full day and provisions provided for. Thank you for this day and your word of life. Blessings


January 7~ Good morning! Today is my new beginning day. Start my new health program along with the clean sweep of my house starts. It will be journey it took time to arrive where I am at today......so I have to remind myself it will take more than a day, week, or month to get where I want to be. First steps are usually the hardest. I can and will do this and be successful. So now it's time to rock this first day. 
1. Thankful for that morning text from Amber Webber. Love having her texts. But so wish to hear her voice. 
2. The wonderful support system that is in place as I move forward in my new healthier choices for my life. 
3. Black coffee with a little sugar free torani caramel. 
4. Taking down Christmas and getting it put away. 
5. Thank you David for helping with tree. 
6. Loving my step ladder today. 
7. Plastic buckets and small boxes. 
8. A short walk to mailbox and back. Loving the sunshine even if it is cold. 
9. My new food choices. Tonight's dinner very yummy. Chicken parmesan casserole. Extremely good thank you Cindy Forsythe Rieder
10. Dust rags for cleaning. 
Thank you Lord for this day of new beginnings and opportunities for me. Thank you for meeting me right where I am. For all my many various provisions provided daily. Thank you! Blessings



No comments: