JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, January 14, 2019

January Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


New Beginnings

January is short cold days
With long wintry nights
Fresh starts as the ball drops
Goals before us
As we step forward 
In expectation
Never wavering 
Each new day
A new adventure
Endless opportunities
As old doors close
New ones open
With new pages to write upon
Our story fresh and new
As January starts
The new year
With a new chapters
To write
A new adventure
Day by day
Each page 
A new day to start
With fresh beginnings

~BETH~


January 8~ Good morning! Oh how it is so easy to stay in this warm bed when the winds are howling and the rain is coming down. But all good things must come to an end and one must get up and start moving. Wishing my friend Bob a very happy birthday! Hope it's great one! 
1. Warm cozy bed with warm cozy blankets to snugly in. 
2. Morning text from Amber Webber, wishing me a good day and telling me she loves me. 
3. Hot tea 
4. Getting together with Edie today. Always so wonderful to spend some time with her. And we had tea together. 
5. Getting to and from gas station today safely. Some crazy drivers out there. 
6. Making more healthy food choices and learning more things today about my food. 
7. Getting my roast ready in the slow cooker for tomorrow's meal. 
8. Roasted some yummy veggies. Thank you Carlie Sunshine Hall for this idea. Used what was on hand. They do taste good. I think they will make great snacks. 
9. Yummy homemade soup for dinner. 
10. Hot long showers. 
Thank you Lord for yet another day to be gifted with. So much more to be thankful for. I have lots of little things and major ones too. I'm just so grateful that I am able to enjoy them all and say thank you. Blessings


January 9~ Good morning! Early up....time to rise and shine. It's morning of smiles of beauty. So even the dark cold house will have to warm up and shine. 
1. Morning coffee and protein drink. 
2. My morning text from Amber Webber. Makes my heart full to start the day. Maybe one day I'll hear her voice. 
3. Pot roast on and slow cooking. The house will smell yummy when I come home. 
4. Being able to wish Della a very happy 97th birthday. And getting an awesome hug from her. 
5. The yummy left soup from dinner last night, that I had for lunch. 
6. My GPS on my phone. To get around Oregon City. 
7. For my DVR so I can enjoy recorded programs this afternoon. 
8. Hand lotion 
9. Education that I am still learning and that I'm never to old to stop learning. 
10. Finances to meet some bills. 
Thank you Lord for waking me this morning. Thank you for watching over me and filling my day with peace. Blessings


January 10~ Good morning! It is so easy to stay snugly under the blankets on cold Winter mornings but then nothing would get done. So up I am to start this day I have been blessed with. 
1. Morning text from my daughter Amber Webber telling me good morning, have a great day and she loves me. Nothing better than hearing from your child except maybe hearing their voice. 
2. Prayers, love, encouragement and a call from Crystal N Koch. A very treasured friend. I love you thank you. 
3. Lots of morning coffee. Almost two pots of black coffee. Warms me from the inside out. 
4. A good morning from Cindy. Hope your day rocks. Loving all these good mornings today. 
5. Gunsmoke, Andy Griffith, Mash got to love TVland. 
6. Pot roast for lunch. 
7. Cleaning out refrigerator and part of pantry. Working on having only the food that is healthy for me. I intend to get all my sugars and oils in check. 
8. Nice receptionist at the dentist office. Some good but mostly bad news. But thankful for my dentist.
9. Tears because they are healing for the soul. And God holds them in a jar like diamonds. 
10. That today my feet felt good and worked really good. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings starting with you waking me up, and every breath I took. Though some days are more of a Challenge than others I'm grateful for this day and the accomplishments made. Thank you! Blessings


January 11~ Good morning! It's Friday and racing into the weekend. So many things to do. Already filling up and I haven't even planted my feet on the floor yet. 
1. My morning coffee to get started as I do my makeup and hair. 
2. Talking with Crystal N Kochand sharing a few prayer request and lifting one another up. I just love you and all your wisdom is so encouraging. Thank you for prayers. 
3. That morning text from Amber Webber. One day I will hear her beautiful voice again. I love these messages though they really are lovely to receive in the morning. Knowing she is thinking about her mama on the way to work. I love you honey! 
4. Finding wonderful photos of my grandson Anthony and his mom Webber Heather this morning. Love seeing those beautiful smiles and shiny happy faces of love. 
5. Getting together with Edie Ricker Cowell and having lunch with her and the ladies today. What a wonderful time we had. Thank you for picking me up and driving. 
6. Extremely thankful for my down coat and scarf with these east county winds. They sure bite right through to the bone. 
7. Love when I am able to do hair an it brings smiles. Always wonderful to see what a little haircut can do. Have fun Mary Ann Forsythe Wimberly on your trip! 
8.Cindy Forsythe Rieder helping me find some yummy recipes for a sweet treat they are called Keto Fat Bombs. I can hardly wait to make some and try them out. I think this may work great! 
9. For Cindy's help and support in this healthy life changing diet. 
10. For my sister Chris who is always so helpful. I love you and appreciate you so very much. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with friends and love. I'm so grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you for your provisions and the work of my hands today. Andforthe many prayers that are always said in my behalf thank you. Blessings


January 12~ Good morning! Oh it is Saturday and it's cold. I want to stay in bed. But must get up. Promised my sister I would come and help her today with a special request. The need of a hairdresser. So up and moving. 
1. For my coffee and power drink this morning. I needed the both. Oh and water too! 
2. My good morning text from Amber Webber. I do love them so. 
3. Glad to have the angels of the Lord upon me today as I drove down the Gorge. There were a few frightful moments with those winds. 
4. Arriving at sister's safely. 
5. A chicken salad for lunch. Very yummy! 
6. Maya's very happy face after her color and cut. Beautiful! Prayers for you and your family. I pray the Lord go before you with great favor on Monday. 
7. Getting my sister Rosie's hair colored and trimmed. Looks great! 
8. Brandy Estep thank you for making the Keto fat bombs. I so appreciate it. 
9. Getting Brandy's hair trimmed. 
10. Got Terry's high and tight cut. Looks great! Praying for you and your family. That God has gone before you and Maya on Monday. 
11. Getting my sister Christine perm and cut in between football games. More smiles. 
12. Getting Jen's highlighted and cut. Another smile. 
13. That my body has held up and my feet. Great pain. But worth the smiles and happiness it has brought. 
14. Hot wings for dinner. So good! 
15. Hairspray and specialty comb bought for Wednesday's appointment. 
Thank you! 
Oh Lord thank you for this day. My strength to do all I needed to do today. For providing all I need. That you for happy smiling faces of beauty today. Blessings


January 13~ Good morning! And may I say a very early good morning at that. Sleep seemed to elude me last night. It wasn't going to happen no matter how much I wanted it too. I did need to be up early to drive home to attend the church service I wanted to go too. So that was good. But all I can say is I'm cranky and tired. But I know blessing await and just being awake and breathing is something to be so very thankful for which some will not be given on this day. Thank you Lord! 
1. Morning coffee with family before I head out towards home. 
2. Getting my luggage put together with all of my hair goodies and then of course my fat bombs that were made for me yesterday. Thank you Christine for taking bags out to car for me. 
3. Can you believe it is still dark!?! And I'm going to head towards home. Normally I would say this is sleeping time. LOL Thank you Terry for taking my suitcase out to the car for me. 
4. That the angels of the Lord were encamped about me as I drove towards home while it was still dark.So looking forward to the earlier sunrises. 
5. That I am ahead of schedule. Love it! 
6. Being able to stop at Multnomah Falls for a short visit. My place of peace and tranquility. Love going there so peaceful. 
7. Going to church with Cindy and Ryan this morning. 
8. For my meals this week. I am so very grateful and thankful. Thank you Cindy! I am so blessed! 
9. Relaxing and just enjoying the afternoon with my feet kicked up. 
10. Hearing from Bob and spending a bit of time with him this afternoon. So nice. 
11. Being able to be there for those who are in need. 
12. For my home and the comforts that I have here. 
So extremely thankful for the provisions and friendships I am blessed with daily. 
Thank you Lord for meeting every need I have. Thank you for always watching over me and those I love. Blessings


January 14~ Good morning! An early morning rise after a restless night. Thankful for my comfortable bed to rest. Though it is time for me to get up and get this day going. 
1. A good morning text fromAmber Webber which fills my heart and starts my day off with a smile. It is nice knowing that she is thinking about first thing in the morning when her day starts at around 4 a.m. I love you honey. 
2. My morning coffee. 
3. Having warm clothes to wear to keep me warm. 
4. That I didn't have to wait at the doctor's office at all. In and there my doctor was. So grateful that she takes her time with me. 
5. Happy with some of the information given me today. Must work on some areas to help my overall health. Sleep key. 
6. The tire man that checked my tires and put air in them for me. 
7. Getting some of the groceries needed for this week's meals. I think bulk for one is over doing....but it will last me awhile. I can use for other meals. 
8. Sharing with Crystal N Koch and praying. Always feel so good after talking with you. You give such great insight and wisdom wrapped in love. Thank you! Love you. 
9. Putting my feet up today. 
10. Listening to the winds blow and the wind chimes sing there tunes of beauty. 
11. Blue skies and sunshine. 
12. Warm wraps to stay warm. 
13. The yummy meals Cindy prepared this week for us to enjoy. Mushroom stroganoff soup yummy! 
14. The blinds on my windows. 
Thank you Lord for this day. For guidance throughout the day to get my errands done and still be able to rest. Thank you for your daily provisions meeting all of my needs I have. 
What simple thing are you thankful for today? 
Blessings



No comments: