JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 26, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 26 What I Wore Today

January Photo Challenge

January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 26 What I Wore Today


Thankful for someone to be around to take this photo. 
Hard to do this one myself. 
Unless I just took the photo of my clothes. 
It has been chilly all day so dress was jeans and sweatshirt with tennis shoes. 
Still cold! 
And yes there were undergarments layered as well to stay warm. 
Though it has been a very mild Winter here in the PNW. 

Colossians 3:14 The Message (MSG)
12-14 So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.

No comments: