JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 3, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 3 Currently Reading

January Photo Challenge


January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 3 Currently Reading


I actually am not reading any books right at the moment. But I have been doing lots of reflecting. So I thought it would be fun to get my year books out. I am missing the one from Madison High my Freshman year in high school, and maybe a few others, to many schools LOL. I also put some of the reading material I enjoyed as a teenager and young adult. Along with the best road map a person could ever have in life. Used daily one will always be on the right track even when we veer from the path. I actually really do enjoy reading just haven't done any lately.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.


No comments: