JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 10, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 10 Play

January Photo Challenge





January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 10 Play



I thought about this one most of the day. 
It was cold out so I knew I wasn't going far to find a picture. 
Then I remembered my swing. Though its a child's swing, I love it! 
I cannot even sit on it or it would break. 
But it just gives a warm childhood feel to my backyard which I like. 
Maybe one day I can find a swing I can put in place of it for myself. 
That would be wonderful. 
I loved to swing on a swing. 
I played with an app to get this effect as well. 
So it all worked out.

Zechariah 8:5 New International Version (NIV)
5 The city streets will be filled with boys and girls playing there.”

No comments: