JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

January Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


New Beginnings

January is short cold days
With long wintry nights
Fresh starts as the ball drops
Goals before us
As we step forward 
In expectation
Never wavering 
Each new day
A new adventure
Endless opportunities
As old doors close
New ones open
With new pages to write upon
Our story fresh and new
As January starts
The new year
With a new chapters
To write
A new adventure
Day by day
Each page 
A new day to start
With fresh beginnings

~BETH~



January 15~ Good morning! It's dark and I so want to roll over and hibernate until late Spring when it's not so dark and it's much warmer. But I'm not a bear so I don't get that ridiculous luxury. So up I am to get ready to create smiles of beauty. I know waking to another day is a beautiful blessings to be extremely thankful for and enjoyed. A grand day it truly is too! For today 19 years ago I was blessed with my fourth grandchild and first born granddaughter Sara Harris. What a light and spit fire she is too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER! I love you. 
1. My warm fuzzy bathrobe and slippers. 
2. Water, coffee, protein drink. 
3. The angels of the Lord encamped about me today. Roadways are crazy! So thankful to still be here today. 
4. Home to a quiet house and putting up my feet. 
5. Just napping and watching crime programs. 
6. Talking to my granddaughter Sara and wishing her a very happy birthday. 
7. The yummy taco casserole for dinner today.
 8. A surprise call from Webber Heather and hearing her voice. Catching up a little and hear mom I love you. The most wonderful words a mom can hear at any age. 
9. Prayers 
10. Seeing the wild turkeys today. A few of them flying all over the backyard into the farmland behind the home. So cool to watch these creatures search for food. They must know they are safe. 
Thank you Lord for seeing me through another day. Thank you for your watchful eye and provisions. For making me a mom and grandma. I am honored! Thank you! Blessings


January 16~ Good morning! Up and down and when it's time to rise it is still dark and I could sleep like a brand new baby. It is cozy and warm underneath these fuzzy warm blankets too! 
1. My good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you honey. 
2. Finding an email stating I had a package on my front porch. Grateful for that email, as I never use front door in Winter it is sealed off. 
3. Morning coffee 
4. Getting my laundry done. So nice to have my own washer and dryer. 
5. Getting rid of two more bags of groceries that someone else can enjoy. Getting closer to a healthy kitchen. 
6. Yummy soup for lunch. Cindy makes the best soups. Thank you! 
7. Leggings to wear underneath my jeans to keep me warm from the cold. 
8. Hairspray, though it isn't helping much with this wind. But glad I have lots of it. 
9. The internet to look things up. 
10. Humor 
11. Music 
And these things I'm thankful for and so much more. Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate life. Blessings


January 17~ Good morning! Another day I have been blessed with. No big plans, just hanging around the house. But there is always something to be thankful for. As mentioned waking up and breathing for another day. 
1. Always my coffee. 
2. My morning text from Amber Webber saying good morning, have an awesome day and I love you. Just never tire of this blessing ever. 
3. The Senior Disability case worker calling me back and answering my many questions. 
4. Making my phone calls to Speaker Schumer and house Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Stating my thoughts and let's get to business for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. 
5. So really glad to have my landline to make these important calls. 
6. The freedom of speech. 
7. United States Constitution. 
8. To live in this country and to be able to voice my thoughts and opinions. 
9. Bacon and avocado my lunch 
10. A very yummy sesame chicken egg roll in a bowl for dinner. Thank you Cindy. 
11. Discovering new yummy healthy food choices. 
12. The amazing support as I transition into these need food choices. 
13. Robyn Muncie and her prayers love and support and inspiration with health food choices. And prayers just in general for many areas of my life. 
14. Learning that food is healing to the body as I continue to learn. 
15. The silence of the dishwasher. I had to go look to see if it was on. Love it! 
16. That my grandson B-man is doing well and recovering from his surgery at home. 
Thank you Lord for this day you have given me to be able to voice my rights and thoughts to our governing government. That my voice does count. Thank you for prayers love and support. For my provisions being meet daily. Thank you! Blessings


January 18~ Good morning! Up early! Not my ideal idea. But we have travel plans today. So today is the start to my adventure with Dottie Lucas Humpherys
1. So thankful for morning coffee. 
2. Suitcase packed and loaded for fun. 
3. Getting my banking done. 
4. Beautiful drive to Mosier to pick up Dottie. 
5. A stroll around Mosier Park. It is small but quaint. 
6. A wonderful drive to Seabeck. Lots of rain so thankful for the watchful eye of the Lord upon us. 
7. Meeting Shannon, Jeff, and dog Morgan. What a sweetie. 
8. Enjoyed wonderful tacos for dinner and wine afterwards. 
9. Chatting the night away. 
10. A comfortable bed to rest the weary body. 
11. Thankful for internet hookup. 
Thank you Lord for this day and our safe travels. The provisions and wonderful friendship. Blessings


January 19~ Good morning! Waking to the smell of bacon and coffee. You know your on vacation! Thank you Dottie Lucas Humpherys for asking me if I'd be interested in a road trip with you while your here visiting. So much fun. Your cousin Shannon Lucas is a wonderful host. Thank you for your hospitality. Having a great time. 
1. The wonderful fresh air of the PNW. 
2. Sitting around the breakfast table enjoying a wonderful home cooked breakfast and great company. 
3. Time with mom and Bill in Poulsbo. 
4. The tea mom has for us on fine China and homemade cake or cookies if you chose to have some. 
5. Walk around the little town of Poulsbo and all the cool little shops. 
6. Enjoying some of the local artist and their art. 
7. The drive back to Seabeck and the photo ops of the peninsula in the Hood canal as well as the Olympic mountains. 
8. The cheese tray, meet and wine this evening. 
9. Sharing stories and old photos. 
10. The bedroom window opened for fresh air and to cool the room. 
Thank you Lord for this amazing day and being blessed to spend time with mom and Bill and my friends. The provisions provided daily. Blessings


January 20~ Good morning! Really have enjoyed my road trip with Dottie Lucas Humpherys to see her cousin's. What a fun time. Thank you for asking me to join in on your vacation. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Spending time visiting with Dottie and Shannon. 
3. Watching the deer in the backyard this morning.
 4. The sunshine today. So nice! 
5. The wonderful hospitality of Shannon Lucas. Thank you for hosting.I had a wonderful time this weekend with Dottie and you. 
6. Lunch at Dukes Seafood and Chowder in Tacoma, Washington. 
7. The beautiful view of the water and sitting next to the fireplace. 
8. Meeting Dottie's and Shannon's cousin Melody. What a lovely lady and time with these amazing ladies. 
9. Seeing Mary McCormick Loomis this evening. It's always wonderful to see you. 
10. Getting a hello text brought a smile to my face. 
Thank you Lord for this day and safe travels. Thank you for meeting my provisions today. Blessings


January 21~ Good morning! So love my cozy bed. Waking in my own in my bed, in my own home. So grateful for this place called home. It's a new week filled with adventures. 
1. Having morning coffee with Dottie Lucas Humpherys. Love having you here. 
2. A wonderful drive to the beach. 
3. First stop lunch at the Crabby Oyster in Seaside. 
4. Being able to enjoy the beautiful sunshine at the beach. 
5. Walking on the beach. 
6. Making little stops to enjoy the beauty of the Oregon beaches. 
7. Stopping at Tillamook Cheese Factory. 
8. Eating squeaky cheese. 
9. Making it back safely to town after fun day at the beach. 
10. Meeting Mary McCormick Loomis for dinner at Black Bear Restaurant. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many treasures throughout this day. Thank you for your watchful eye upon me. Thank you for your provisions and meeting all of my various daily needs. Blessings


No comments: