JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, January 6, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 6 Breakfast

January Photo Challenge

January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 6 Breakfast


So I normally don't have breakfast except for my morning coffee. 
Though I occasionally will have a breakfast out. 
That wasn't the case today. 
But I thought I really did have breakfast the best kind. 
I was feed the word of God this morning at Harvest Christian Church. 
What better breakfast than the word of God that will sustain you and give you life everlasting.

John 21:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord.

No comments: