JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, January 7, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 7 Look UP

January Photo Challenge

January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 7 Look Up


Well we are blessed with blue skies and some pretty amazing cloud formations today. 
These were taken in the neighborhood when I went for my walk to get the mail today. 
Love how some clouds are real dark and others are just brilliantly white. 
It is always fun to watch the sky. 
I enjoy making formations out of the clouds.

Psalm 121:1-2 New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 121
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.



No comments: