JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 5, 2019

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 5 A Favorite Thing

January Photo Challenge

January 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 5 A Favorite Thing


Well....wedo know how I love snowmen. So I picked them as my favorite thing. They soon will be put away so getting last photos in of my favorite guys until next year. They have a few more days to be jolly here in my house.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet[a] no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

No comments: