JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bucket List ~


Bucket list of things to do before I leave this beautiful earth and go onto glory. This will be an on going list and I will add to it when the whim hits me. Or I find another must do. I had bucket list on here at one time and I'm sure I still do. But.....It is time to start fresh. And if I do any of these on my on going bucket list I will have to let you know. Most photos and information will come from searching the net. Come along and join the fun! Start you list and lets have a party with our on going bucket list. But...don't forget to share when you get to mark one off! 
I will be linking up with my friend over at: 
Gilligan and Maryanns Island. 

1) Learn to ski would be like something I could learn to do this year. As i live in one of those most beautiful places for skiing in the world in my opinion. I would love to learn at MT. Hood at the Lodge. I have lived near this mountain most of my life and near other beautiful ski resorts and never learned. Well....I think it is time. So the first one on my list is to learn to ski! So if anyone has any tips please let me know. 



I don't like the cold much so this could be why I never learned. I am the one usually sitting in the lodge drinking hot chocolate next to the fire. 
But I think I would love to try this just once maybe more if I like it. 
As I do water ski! And love it!


The link I am providing will take you to Wikipedia, it has some wonderful history on the lodge and the area. 
This area is so rich in history and beauty. I call it God's country. Hand painted my Him for me to explore and enjoy everyday. 


Do you snow ski?



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow bethe, this is beautiful, skiing was always on my list till I shattered ankle, probably not a good thing to try to learn now