JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pleasant Surprise

WOW

What a surprise to find I have been honored with such a wonderful gift.
Here I have been away for some time from blogging,
 and I am gifted with such an honor.
And award of being a versatile blogger.
I would love to thank 
Gilligan and Maryanns Island for the recognition given to me.
You can check her blog out at:
And I assure you wont be disappointed.
Normally one would pass this award on.
But....I have no idea whom
So if you know someone deserving please pick it up and pass it on.
Again thank you for this beautiful award and the honor of recognition.



Do you enjoy handing out awards and recognition to other blogs?


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethe,
you are very very welcome
and very deserving of it, you have so much versatility that it is unreal.

bleassing my friend