JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Photo A Day~

DAY 3


1000 acres Troutdale-dog walk area now a park


The name of the park pretty much speaks for it self

Thousand Acres
I-84 and Thousand Acres Rd
Troutdale, OR, US 97060

This is an off leash park near my home for our beautiful 4 legged fur babies. 
It is an amazing park filled with trails and places for them to run as you hile next to them soaking up all the beauty. 
They can play in the water roll in mud.
Bounce with joy all year no matter the weather this park is open. 
They will leap and play with other four legged fur babies as you visit with numerous others enjoying the park and it surrounding beauty.
 It isva safe environment for our four legged fur babies to enjoy and run and play with no worries as they meet other four legged fur babies.
Great place for them to socialize.

Do you like going to doggie parks with your four legged friends?








www.marykay.com/ehernandez1 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this pic :) and yes I love going to doggie parks there was alot in CA as they are very doggy friendly but didn't have my lil girl out there, not so many here in OK