JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Photo A Day~

Day 16


Happy Halloween


Found this beauty at Walmart while shopping for some milk.
What a pleasant surprise and the best part was I only paid 2.50.
A bargain beauty she is!


Halloween Glamour babe

October 31, 2013

Not as fun as my out fit from the other evening. But I had to work around the ability to do hair and not frighten the old folks at the same time.
So I decided to glam it up and wear a beehive and red  red lips with a beauty mole.
It was fun too!
The ladies where in love with the look and said I should wear this style all the time.
NO! I don't think so!
But it was fun! 

Did you dress up for Halloween? What as?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

   

2 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Oh that look is just too cute, Beth! I can imagine how it made everybody smile! Maybe you need to do some fun "costume" thing one day a month and surprise your customers. We all need more reasons in life to smile!

Bethe77 said...

Thank you Josie!