JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Three Word Wednesday~



Depressed, adjective: (Of a person) in a state of general unhappiness or despondency; (of a person) suffering from clinical depression; (of a place or economic activity) suffering the damaging effects of a lack of demand or employment; (of an object or part of an object) in a physically lower position, having been pushed or forced down.

Fuzzy, adjective: having a frizzy, fluffy, or frayed texture or appearance; difficult to perceive clearly or understand and explain precisely; indistinct or vague; (of a person or the mind) unable to think clearly; confused.

Sharp: adjective: (of an object) having an edge or point that is able to cut or pierce something; producing a sudden, piercing physical sensation or effect; (of a food, taste, or smell) acidic and intense; (of a sound) sudden and penetrating; (of words or a speaker) intended or intending to criticize or hurt; tapering to a point or edge; distinct in outline or detail; clearly defined; of an action or change) sudden and marked; adverb: Precisely (used after an expression of time; in a sudden or abrupt way.


As I reach to see
In hope and desire
All I see is
The fuzzy vision
That I longed for
Long ago
The sharp beauty
Of my longing and desire
Only brings great depression
As I search my heart
I long for that vision
Of hope and beauty
Of a love long gone
Depressed and out of sorts
I reach deep within
I find that hope
Sharp and detailed 
Is the vision
Once longed for
As a young girl
Now the years of reckless living
Has caused the vision to to be more fuzzy
Still obtainable
I will find my way
Through this sharp pain
Of depressed illusions
Into the 
Love and beauty
I so deserve
That awaits me
Depressed no more


~Beth~


Are you ready for the spooks and goblins to come to your house?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Old Egg said...

We can't be young again but being determined we can achieve much of what we hoped to years ago. Let's hope you do.

p.s. Your link on 3WW is incorrect as it shows a much older post.