JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, October 21, 2013

Phot A Day~


Day 7

Oceanshores, Washington


As I was walking along the beach at Oceanshores, the seagulls seem to be over taking the surf.
It was a beautiful warm afternoon in mid October.
A wonderful place to reflect and just get quiet and listen for the voice of the Lord to speak to me;
As I took in all the beauty and the rollings waves of the ocean.
Very revealing......
As I was in deep thought
I could see how the Lord provides for the birds of the air
The rolling of the waves over takes one another
Chasing each other as they rolled in and out.
Blessings 
Over taking me
Going in and out
No matter where I am!
Blessed coming and going
Provided for 
In every way
Clothed in His beauty
For all to see.
Yes it was a glorious day at the beach!

Do you feel the Lord speak to you through the scenes and events of your daily life?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/





www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethe,
this is beautiful, I miss walking on the seashores and seeing myself as only a spec of sand next to the waters. The birds are amazing as well watching them wait for the perfect timing to go dig in.

Thanks for sharing this