JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo A Day~


Day 4


Willamette River


Was headed home from amazing outing with my girlfriend Mary. She had lots of errands to do this day. So I went along for the ride and was so glad I did.
We were crossing one of the many bridges that cross over the Willamette River.
Mary was like hurry takes some photos. I was laughing so hard I didn't think I was going to get any. But this one came out beautifully!

  • The Willamette River is a major tributary of the Columbia River, accounting for 12 to 15 percent of the Columbia's flow. The Willamette's main stem is 187 miles long, lying entirely in northwestern Oregon in the United States. Wikipedia




  • Do you have lots of bridges where you live?

    http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/




    www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

    No comments: