JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, October 18, 2013

Three Word Wednesday~




Daunting, adjective: Seemingly difficult to deal with in anticipation; intimidating.

Fastidious, adjective: Very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail; very concerned about matters of cleanliness.

Intensify, verb: become or make more intense.




My passion intensifies 
As I look into your eyes
Each moment that I lay here 
Longing for just one more moment
Daunting is the day
As I pull myself away
Thinking of every Fastidious detail
That will hold my day complete
Until that moment
When our eyes meet  
Longing for that 
Passion that holds me though the night
Until the dawning 
Yet of another new day

~Beth~

Do your days seem daunting the older you get?



http://www.threewordwednesday.com/





www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: