JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Photo A Day~

DAY 8


Happy Anniversary

My card from hubby
With dinner invitation
25 years ago hubby and I said "I do!"
My joke has always been we have made it without killing each other.
Sometimes I wonder how that can be.
I know it is the grace of God!
Truly I am blessed to have a man that has stuck around and loved me and my three daughters along with our ten beautiful grandchildren.
It is amazing to me how the years have flown by
It truly seems like it was yesterday
When we were looking ahead to all of our tomorrows
Now we look to and see the legacy
We have in our family and loved ones
It hasn't always been easy 
But with Gods grace and lots of love
We have made it just far.
Now we look towards another twenty five.
Thank you Lord for blessings us and our family.

How many years have you been married? If not married what do you look forward to in the future?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful and thanks for sharing...

Melissa said...

How amazing to be blessed with 25yrs of marriage. I look forward to God bringing someone into my life so I can spend just as many years that you have shared with your love. Blessing for more years to come!!