JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Photo A Day~


DAY 6


Ship Ahoy



One of the many ships in the lobby area of the Shilo Inn 
At Oceanshores, Washington
Was there on a Mary Kay Fall Advance this weekend
Love the suites we stayed in
It is a beautiful hotel
Right on the ocean
What beautiful views!

Do you enjoy going to the beach and stying in a hotel or a cabin on the beach?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: