JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, October 22, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 241

Peek~A~Boo I see you!
This log on the beach presented us with lots of fun and laughter.
My dear friend Carol was peeking over trying to catch a photo of me laying in the sand upside down.
I'm sure she did.
Though I haven't seen it as of yet.
I'm sure it is hysterical!
I now we were hysterical playing out there on the beach around the logs.
We all were having so much fun.
The laughter I'm sure filled the beach.

Peek~A~Boo

Do you still enjoy playing some childhood games with your friends?

No comments: