I'm linking up with Friday Fill-In.
It is a fun one to join in on.
Come and join in on the fun.
This weeks fill-ins are:
1. You don't have to be _____.
2. But it's the _____.
3. Basically, _____.
4. How I interpret _____.
5. In this way, _____.
6. I believe _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
My answers are:
1. You don;t have to be a superstar to make someones day special.
2. But it's the life you lead that makes you some one's hero.
3. Basically, just being the best you can be is the best gift you can give yourself and the world.
4. How I interpret my life lessons is what helps make me a better me each day.
5. In this way, I can grow and help someone who might be going through something similar and be an encouragement to them and help them through their storm to the side of Victory!
6. I believe all things work together for the glory of God!
7. And as for the weekend, I will be making the transfer from the couch where I have spent the last six weeks back to my bedroom.
Tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my youngest sister and her roommate; plus possibly seeing my sister that is back in the states from Kabul. Safely yea! Thank you Chris for your service.
Tomorrow my plans include doing my exercise three times a day to learn to walk again. And just resting so that I will be able to do the things I love once again.
And Sunday I will go to church with Jim and Shirley. Then my three times a day exercise and back to resting once again on my journey to total healing.
I want to go for long walks in the sun and in the sunsets of the beautiful evenings as Summer comes to a close. It is a dream right now. But come this Winter it will be a reality that I can walk in the sun and at sunset once again.
Do you see your life as a journey to enjoy and share?
|Headed Towards Recovery|
Below is two fundraiser links to help through this four months of recovery and medical bills. As I carried half the bills through my work.
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
We are in the process of applying for help.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him