JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Centus~ No E No T



I'm joining back up with Jenny Matlock over at:

Come join in on the fun!

See what fun we all are having over at Jenny's place.


The prompt this week is one sentence long once again.
The sentence can be as long or as short as we like.
The challenge is to write a fluent sentence without using the letter "E" or the letter "T" this week. E is the most used letter in the English language and the letter T being the second most common letter used in the alphabet. Let's see how we do with an absent-E  and the letter T!
This should bring quit a challenge.
I think Jenny is giving us a run for our letters.
Number of words: Whatever you need to write one cohesive sentence.
Pictures: Any number

From
emperpep.deviantart.com
Love birds singing,   
As I skip along my way;
Hoping for no more rain.

This was very difficult. I played with several words and sentence's before I came up with this one.

What can you do with no "E" or "T"?


Jenny Matlock







11 comments:

anitamombanita said...

Clever...and I love the image!

lissa said...

this works and a lovely image too

have a great day.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

you did great and love that drawing...too cute.

Susie Swanson said...

Great job Bethe, you always do good.. Blessings

21 Wits said...

Such good words, so warm and caring!

Anonymous said...

It WAS hard -- good job.

Anna said...

I think you did a good job! That sounds tough!

I love that image as well. :)

Unknown said...

You did it brilliantly.
Great picture prompt.
Mine is here
Have you an AWESOME WEEK!
hugs
shakira

Rosebud Collection said...

What an interesting thing to do..and you did well.
How are things going? Haven't been on the computer much..so hot/humid..everything was an effort.
Hope all is well with you..
xoCarolyn/Rosebud

Rosebud Collection said...

What an interesting thing to do..and you did well.
How are things going? Haven't been on the computer much..so hot/humid..everything was an effort.
Hope all is well with you..
xoCarolyn/Rosebud

Jenny said...

Loved this illustration!

Love your word play!

Love how you made writing without an "E" or a "T" look easy!

I think this was brilliant.