JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Three Word Wednesday

Crumble; verb: Break or fall apart into small fragments, esp. over a period of time as part of a process of deterioration; (of an organization, relationship, or structure) disintegrate gradually over a period of time; noun: A dessert made with such a topping and a particular fruit.

Drawn; noun: A person or thing that is very attractive or interesting; adjective: (Of a person or a person's face) looking strained from illness, exhaustion, anxiety, or pain.

Uneasy; adjective: causing or feeling anxiety; troubled or uncomfortable.


With each uneasy step
I crumble in pain
With foot drawn up
Just one more step

~Beth~

What makes you uneasy?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

Below are links that friends suggest I try to help me while I'm unable to work.
I have no medical insurance.
Oregon has no temporary disability that I can apply for.
My income supported half the household needs.
Please feel free to share
Thank you!

One Week After Surgery
Thirteen Staples
Six Screws & metal plate Holding Me Together

9 comments:

Carrie said...

ouch! That is a nasty injury. Good luck getting back on your feet!!

Sheilagh Lee said...

but you are walking pain or not good for you.

Bethe77 said...

No Im not walking at all. I hobble with a waker on one foot. I am not allowed t walk for 6 weeks. I have a metal plate with screws in my ankle. I will have to re learn to walk. Bummer :( But I try to be as postive and happy as I can. Blessings

joanne said...

As I age and grow, I rarely feel uneasy anymore....only when going someplace where I don't really know, and they are 'professionals'.......my childhood was lived in 'uneasy land'.....

Alice Audrey said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch. That looks awful.

Great use of three words. Please read my attempt.

Denise said...

Bless your heart.

flipside records said...

OUCH! Oh my, and I thought this was a metaphor until I saw the picture.

Old Egg said...

Hopefully in a week or so you may be able to look back and smile. It is great you can talk and blog about it.
(ps Looks as though you have a couple of spammers above me.)

RMP said...

there's a lot that makes me uneasy—looking at that picture for instance. I imaginge each step would make you wish to crumble in pain.