JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Saturday Centus~



This week over at Jenny's
Here's this weeks challenge:





WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 126
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
MUST USE - Every single letter of the alphabet in your little story.  
PICTURES - Any


So lets see what I can do with this challenge!


Ankle
Broke
Crushing pain
Damage
Emergency surgery
Fragile
Gigantic boot
Helpless
Isolated from the world
Jittery nerves
Kept immobile
Leg kept high
Medicine to fight the pain
Necessary for healing
OH! What fun!
Pain
Quivering from being unstable
Resting 
Support from family and friends
Tough road ahead
Unexpected gifts
Visions of
Walking once again
X-rays
Yielding hope
Zeroing in on a zany future

~Beth~


Jenny Matlock

Have you ever dealt with a serious injury?



Healing Taking Place

Below is two fundraiser links to help through this four months of recovery and medical bills. As I carried half the bills through my work.
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
We are in the process of applying for help.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!


Sweet Plum

7 comments:

lissa said...

Zeroing in on a zany future - love this line. I hope you are feeling much better now.

have a great day.

21 Wits said...

Oh bravo, you did such an awesome post for this. In such few words, quite a picture you drew! As for real pictures, oh your poor ankle appears so swollen yet, I just feel so sad for you. Hoping you will be back to normal soon, and one day you'll just be all better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Nice job and well done on the writing but sorry about the ankle. Ouch.

Alice Audrey said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Denise said...

Praying for healing of your ankle, love you.

hjdbedfb said...

Sorry about your ankle :( But this is a great piece of writing! :D Thanks for sharing it with us :D

Jenny said...

Oh girl.

I can't even imagine how hard this must be.

As soon as the Grandlittles are gone I will try to do a little fundraiser for you!

Sending you hugs and hope and admiration for incredible writing even in the midst of pain.