JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Three Word Wednesday

Emotion; noun: A natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others; instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.

Falter; verb: Start to lose strength or momentum; speak in a hesitant or unsteady voice; move unsteadily or in a way that shows lack of confidence.

Touch; verb: Come so close to (an object) as to be or come into contact with it; bring one's hand or another part of one's body into contact with; come or bring into mutual contact; handle in order to manipulate, alter, or otherwise affect, esp. in an adverse way; cause harm to (someone); have an effect on; make a difference to; noun: An act of touching someone or something.
As I falter to reach my destination
With each step I tumble and stumble
With each falter forward
The emotions rage
Reaching for something to touch
To hold steady
Just one more step
The touch of steadiness
To reach my destination
~Beth~


Have you ever felt unsteady on your feet?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

3 comments:

joanne said...

Unsteady on my feet? I am the queen of dizzy and clumsy, and have pain in one hip!

Denise said...

Beautifully written. Yes, I have felt unsteady on my feet every since I had my stroke.

Sheilagh Lee said...

well done