JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday~


Good Morning To Everyone!





Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
It has been a while since we have been here
Or blogging at all!
No better place to be than here on Thankful Thursday
What better time to start then Now!
Here at the First Thursday of the New Year
What better way to start the New Year!
With a list full of thankfuls
So many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun
I am linking up with:

Grace Alone

As well as:

First Day of My life

Black Tag Diaries

The Fontenot four
http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/

Come and see what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?

***********************************************************************************



  1. Unexpected call to come in for work
  2. Homemade banana bread! YUMMY!
  3. Laughter
  4. Winter walks even in rain and snow
  5. Oil change and tire rotation for 18 dollars (what a deal!)
  6. Ice packs to take swelling down on ankle
  7. Coffee with friends
  8. Gods divine provision
  9. Body and hand lotion
  10. Hidden treasures for me to find
  11. Fingers that move rapidly across the key board as I type
  12. Watching movies with hubby
  13. Enjoying the twinkling lights of the end of Christmas the Christmas season of 2012
  14. Christmas 2012 taken down and put away until Christmas 2013
  15. Loving my camera on my phone being synced with my Face Book account
  16. Brother not having to have surgery; God answered our prayers
  17. Laundry clean, dry, folded all put away
  18. Fleece PJ's
  19. Everyday a new day to learn something new
  20. God's perfect love





Thankful Thursdays Button


ThankfulThursdayThe Fontenot Four

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Ankle After Work
1-8-2013

Below is two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As I have just started back to work there is still not much of an income.
I will not see a pay check until mid January.
I also am not working the jobs I once had as I am unable too.
I was also released from one of my jobs that paid a bulk of the bills.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Though only two people have responded.
God has been faithful in other ways.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000 plus.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

3 comments:

LAURIE said...

So happy to see you joining your grateful heart with ours over at THANKFUL THURSDAY today. Loved your list, my most favorite one was the flannel pjs! lol me too, on these cold nights. Blessings! Laurie

OneMommy said...

Banana bread and hand lotion -- got to agree on both of those!

Nana Jul said...

I like the picture you posted...Lets just be Thankful for everything!
Happy Thursday!
Julie