JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friendship Friday~


This Week’s Theme
One Small Step

Ankle Wrapped In Ice
Working and Walking
1-8-2013
As I think of my one small step;
It focuses me towards my success to this coming year and the goals I have set. 
I think about getting back on my feet
 Doing all that I once did before the mishap and surgery with my ankle.
I had many lessons this past year as I was recovering and re-learning to walk.
 And am now in the process of learning my new normal.
Each new day is a small step towards that new normal.
Re-learning, limitations and strengthens;
Things that I once did that came so naturally and easily;
That I can no longer do.
 That I now have limitation in doing that I once did not.
 That once came so easily and with no limitations or thought at all.
The things I enjoyed and took for granted.
Long walks, hikes with friends, working on my feet for 10 to 12 hours a day.
Getting up and down, kneeling and so much more.
The entire balance of my body.
So many things you cannot even imagine or dream
That we daily take for granted in our daily lives.
It is amazing what your feet do for you.
 The very foundation that they give you to do so many things,
 That we daily do without thought.
Each a lesson into finding
The new me and the new normal!
Which includes how I manage a day on my feet in my daily life and at work.
Living my life in the fullest each day;
Without fear of falling and re-injuring myself.
Doing all that I love and more.
Each job I have entails different abilities and being on my feet for long periods of time.
The activities I love and enjoy require me to be on my feet and have balance.
It's learning to be steady and slow,
With grace, but with great pace.
Its learning to say, I need to rest!
Doing what it takes to take care of my body and the ankle.
Though when working for others it isn't always so easy.
There are many demands when you work as a housekeeper in a hospital.
Thankfully I'm only supplemental at the present time.
So that means I can say no to a shift if need be.
Bills say "NO!" you need to work.
Health says be wise you have a life time to live ahead of you.
So wisdom plays a big roll in learning what I can and cannot do.
A huge learning curve.
Then I have the salon that I must work as that is mine.
Thankful that is more a ministry than a job that meets the bills.
But I also do fill work at another salon as well.
But....am able to set my own pace.
To say I need to sit a moment and rest.
Asking for help at home and not feeling bad because something doesn't get done.
The house will always need cleaning and the laundry done.
These are all steps to finding a new normal in my life.
Maybe my walks and hikes will be at a slower pace.
 walking stick or aid.
Stopping and resting and taking in more of the views
Through out this journey of life.
No matter whether it is work or play.
I look forward to many activities;
As I am re-learning that it is okay to ask for help;
 In all of my work and activities.
 As the routine's has changed for me 
That I once would have done so much differently.
It is not something to be ashamed of but an accomplishment.
This isn't a race to see who does it best or the fastest. 
But one done unto the Glory of God and His perfection
As He works in and through me.
 On this new journey through re-learning.
Going back to the gym is one that I'm excited about as well.
As I know this will help strengthen the ankle and me both.
Using the tools before me and taking each step one day at a time.
Taking God as my partner and guide.
Living it as it is the last to my fullest to the glory of God!


Acts 6:8

New International Version (NIV)

Stephen Seized

Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.

(Instead of Stephen Seized: Beth Seized)



Whats your small steps to your success as you face each day headlong into the future of 2013?


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Ankle After Work
1-8-2013
Below is two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As I have just started back to work there is still not much of an income.
I will not see a pay check until mid January.
I also am not working the jobs I once had as I am unable too.
I was also released from one of my jobs that paid a bulk of the bills.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Though only two people have responded.
God has been faithful in other ways.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000 plus.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

No comments: