JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friendship Friday~ Auobiography



Create With Joy
Has a wonderful fun hop 
On Fridays
So I'm linking up with her 
This week
The theme is below
This Week’s Theme – Autobiography
For this week’s theme, Autobiography,
Please share a few fun facts about yourself and your blog!
Bonus Question: If you could read the life story of anyone –
Who’s Autobiography would you like to read and why?
The Friendship Friday Community – Week 51



December 2012

Fun facts about me!
I was trying to think of away to be witty
Which I can say I am NOT!
I am fun to be around 
Love to be the life of the party
I love to dance
Which I'm not so good at
Which is something I wish that I was able to do
obviously that is something I wont be doing anytime soon
Thinking maybe dance lessons maybe in my future
When ankle allows it
And I did recently read and learn that dancing helps fight
Altimerzers and dementia
So I do need to get my dancing shoes out and ready to go!
I love history!
So going to new places rich in history is always a plus 
And so very fun too!
Where there is a museums
You can find me
Love places rich in culture
Oh that could be anywhere in the world!
Lucky me!
YEA!
I love taking photos!
Sharing them with anyone who will 
Look and listen to the events and story's about them
Maybe a photo class is in my future
I love hiking
Not happening at the moment either
Seems like most of what I'm sharing about me 
Is all on my feet and not so easy for me at this moment in time
Though that will change 
and is changing daily
I love all the arts
I was a Thespian when I was younger.
I surely had the acting bug
I still enjoy some 
Through church occasionally
I love the Lord with all my heart
I'm a mom 
And a grandma to the
Ten most amazing grandchildren
I love my job 
I have a beauty shop
In a Assisted Home living
I also do hair at another salon
Helping out when needed
I also like writing
Hence the blogging
Just some little tidbits about me

Bonus question:
I do enjoy reading 
With that said 
I have read 
Many autobiographies 
As they are some of my favorites to read
Along with true crime
So whose would I like to read
Hmmmm........
I think I would like to 
read
Bette Milder
Shirley Temple
As well as 
CondoLeeza Rice
I pick these three woman
Because they are
All very strong
Independent women whom I admire
For many different reason
They each 
Bring their own style
And have risen to the top 
Of their game
Something I would like 
To achieve myself 
In my life time
I feel 
Like I can relate to each one of them
On some level



Who's biography do you want to read?






www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Ankle After Work
1-16-2013
Below is two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As I have just started back to work there is still not much of an income.
I have only been working about 16 hours a week
Some weeks even as little as four hours a week.
Received our first pay check
It doesn't stretch to far.
Thankful of the work!
I also am not working the jobs I once had as I am unable too.
I was also released from one of my jobs that paid a bulk of the bills.
Through much prayers and through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Though only two people have responded.
God has been faithful in other ways.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000 plus.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

3 comments:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Beth! I loved learning more about you. I love to dance (hardly ever do anymore) and I love history too. I'm so glad to have met you, and am going to put your blog on my sidebar so that I will know when you post. I see that you have a bit of red today too, those tomatoes look delicious.

Glad your ankle is healing up.

Kathy M.

Unknown said...

love the post today!!! I like tomatoes either way!!! they both are yummy for the tummy

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi I am following you from the hop and enjoyed reading this post. I also love to take photos and would love to get a better camera to take clearer shots. I love to read but need to find the time to do so.
I would also love for you to follow along.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/