JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Shoes Writing Prompt ~ Sea


Two Shoes Tuesday #22 - SEA




The writing prompt for Tuesday, January 29th
will be "sea"

The tide of the sea
Washing the sand
Bringing little
Charms of beauty
From beneath 
The rolling tide
Seashells of beauty
Singing their song
Star fish 
Washed ashore
Seaweed strings
Slipping through
Little sea urchin's
Riding the tide
My fingers and toes
Playing in the surf 
Of the sea 
Peaceful play
Brings a serene beauty
A peace within
A washing of the soul
Escaping the world
At the sea

~Beth~

Do you enjoy sitting on the seashore and just taking in the peaceful view?
Josie Two Shoes
http://www.josie2shoes.com/

www.marykay/ehernandez1

Ankle After Work
1-21-2013
Below is two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by sine I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
I am thinking about a second opinion 
But that isn't really the reality for me.
So hoping come the end of the month the doctor will have some answers.
I have only been working about 16 hours a week
Some weeks even as little as four hours a week.
The bills are coming in as I struggle with each one 
The medical bills are the hardest ones.
They really don't like working with you.
I try to explain and 
WOW!
But God is faithful!
Praise the Lord!
Received our first pay check
It doesn't stretch to far either.
The bills come tumbling in.
Thankful for the work!
Through much prayers 
And through encouragement of some friends they suggested I give these a try.
Though only two people have responded.
God has been faithful in other ways.
Medical bills are piling up.
Just the few that have arrived already are near $30,000 plus.
And still coming in.
God is faithful and I trust this is alp going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

3 comments:

Jim said...

At time to enjoy the sea is soul-refreshing. Just reading your poem refreshes, and yes, I could sit for hours watching to the water and listening to the waves.
..
You can listen to it as I heard one January, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFpFR2_qps&list=UUEjMkA89fSJt4TfR_94fuDg&index=2
(you'll have to quieten your blog music, my waves aren't loud enough to be heard over the music.)
..

Josie Two Shoes said...

You've totally captured the wonderful, peaceful, inspiring beauty of meeting with the sea, Beth. It is the most serene place I've ever been, and this convinces me you love being at the ocean too! Lovely write Beth, thank you for sharing it with us!

Old Egg said...

How well you captured the joy of fossicking on the beach. I remember as a child on Britain's large pebbled beaches my father encouraging us to look for "rare" finds which he would be in judgement and value like a jeweler! My own family and grandchildren now have the same habit of searching for secrets and treasures thrown up by the sea. What a wonderful way to escape to an exotic land.