JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, April 5, 2013

Letter "E" ~ Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2013


"E"


Endure

Each day is filled
With a life 
Of unexpected adventures
To endure
One must find his strength
To reach his goals and dreams
I reach to the heavens above
Where my strength comes from
Each day I endure 
With love and peace
That only comes from 
My heavenly Father
To attain 
The goals and dreams
That are within me
Each one comes 
As I endure
The pressures 
That come with 
Each one day
A success
Far above what I dreamed
I endured
And reached for the hand above
That carried me to
The place of
Victory!

~Beth~

James 1:12 
 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
Ankle View
March 27, 2013


5 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, awesome.

Megan said...

Great read on a Friday morning-thank you!

Guilie Castillo said...

Very nice poem. Thanks for sharing :) Hope your ankle gets better soon.

Claire Hennessy said...

Lovely poem :)

Susie Swanson said...

Oh My Goodness, I love this one too..Wow.. xoxox, Susie