JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday~






Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
No better place to be than here on Thankful Thursday
What better time to start then Now!
With a list full of thankfuls
So many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun
I am linking up with:

Grace Alone

As well as:

Black Tag Diaries

The Fontenot four
http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/

Come and see what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?

***********************************************************************************



  1. Running hot water
  2. My new beauty shop and getting to know my new clients
  3. Towels
  4. The rain that will bring the May flowers
  5. Tulips in the garden
  6. Dandelion dreams and wishes
  7. Taxes done 
  8. God's amazing love for me
  9. Hagen daz ice cream
  10. Almond joy candy
  11. Smiles from friends
  12. Standing and praying for others in their needs
  13. Safe travels to and from my sisters
  14. Unexpected visits from friends and their four legged fur babies
  15. New tops
  16. Buying airline tickets to Dallas Tx
  17. Enjoying the Spring tea in the The Dalles, Oregon with my sister and childhood friends
  18. God's word that stands the test of time and is my road map to my life
  19. My own bed, with my big fluffy pillows and warm blankets
  20. Photos found and cherished



Thankful Thursdays Button


The Fontenot Four

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Ankle View
March 27, 2013
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome blessings.

Anna said...

Great list! I'm thankful for the beautiful weather and I also love tulips. :)