JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Letter "I" ~ Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2013



"I"

Instrument


The music
Of live
The instruments
Played each day
The beauty of the
Sound of the
Chirping birds
The scampering of the squirrels
The whistling of the wind
Through the trees
The babbling creek
That winds through
The hills
Down into the valley
The splash of the waterfall
The rustling of the trees
The sea splashing against the rocks
As nature sings her song
In full glory of every instrument
The pattering of the rain on the pane
The laughter of children playing
Each an instrument
Of joy
As the earth
Sings praises to His name
The heart sings
His praises
Out in musical
Sounds
Listen
Do you hear
The joy
Singing out
In every
Instrument 
Of glory
To His holy name

~Beth~


1 Chronicles 15:16-24



 David told the leaders of the Levites to appoint their fellow Levites as musicians to make a joyful sound with musical instruments: lyres, harps and cymbals.

What songs do nature sing to you? What is your favorite instrument? 

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
Ankle View
March 27, 2013
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I just LOVED this! Music really is all around us!

Denise said...

Really like this.

Silvia Writes said...

Beautiful. Music makes life much more pleasant, doesn't it? Music and books.
Lovely "I" post.
Silvia @ Silvia Writes

Susie Swanson said...

Just beautiful.. Your words soothe my soul..xoxo