JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Letter "N" ~ Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2013



"N"

Name

Many names
Through life we carry
Many names will be given
Names for toys
Played with through out childhood
The name of a cherished pet 
The Name of our children
The Lord will bless us with
Some names
 Will be nicknames
Yet others names that are given 
In life will be
Respect and honor
Of achievements
And who we become
Names 
Vary as 
We journey through life
  Each name given
Is more treasured 
Than riches and gold
A name is to be honored
To be cherished 
Held in high esteem
A name 
Is who we are
Who we become
A name
More treasured
Than riches 

~Beth~





Proverbs 22:1


A good name is more desirable than great riches;
    to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.

Is your name your given or nickname? What is your favorite name?



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
Ankle View
April 12,2013
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I like this alot.

Megan said...

Love this. I love learning people's names, especially if there is a special meaning behind it. I love my name.