JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Letter "R" ~ Blogging from A to Z Challenge April 2013



"R"




Rest

Running from 
No
Rest found
Instead of  running too
The cross
Where rest is found
When we 
Run to the cross
We will
Find rest
There we can
Lean on the one
Who first loved us
Rest comes
When we rest 
In His loving arms
When we lay down
All that wears us down
The weights of this world
That drains us 
From rest
At the foot of the cross
We will find
The perfect 
Rest in Him
For He 
Will care 
For all that 
Wears us down
And weighs us down
In life
And give
Them all to Him
At the foot of the cross
We will find
 His perfect
Rest and love
That is 
Found in Him
At the 
Foot of the cross

~Beth~




Matthew 11:28-30


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Where do you find your rest from the things that weigh you down in life?



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
Ankle View
April 12,2013
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!



1 comment: