JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 7, 2019

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

APRIL
Showers of rain
Bring April storms 
In magical beauty 
As April Showers
Pidder padder 
To bring May flowers
As life gives birth
Breaks of laughter
Echo in the air
Children search
Puddles to jump
As ducks waddle in play
Life is full of 
Laughter & Blooms

~BETH~


April 1~ Good morning! It is April and April fools day. Be aware....you could be fooled today. Love a good joke and got to see one today played on my hairdresser by her daughter and mom. It was a good one. Timing was perfect too! Sure was fun to see the expressions of each one. The laughter priceless. 
1. Sleeping in because that's what you get to do when your retired. 
2. That loving good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Love you. 
3. The very helpful youngman at Frontier that was able to find more savings for me. So thankful! 
4. Getting my haircut today. Thank you Leah. Looks amazing as always. 
5. A short walk through Troutdale today. 
6. Seeing the blooms of Spring. 
7. My car and the gas in it to get around from point A) to point B) and all adventures in between. 
8. Encouraging words from those we love. 
9. Eyeglass cleaner 
10. A quiet relaxing evening at home. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings spoken and unspoken. Thank you for meeting my daily needs and those little extras that bring a smile and make you feel better. Blessings


April 2~ Good morning! Made it through the April fool's day with no prank pulled on me. Oh wait not turn that would be the tossing and turning no sleep prank that happens all the time, so maybe not. But I'm awake for another day. Today is overcast, missing that fireball in the sky. But received my favorite good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber, all before my feet hit the floor. Thinking I may be off to a good start. 
1. Morning coffee. 
2. Comfortable working clothes for cleaning. Love my yoga pants they are so very comfortable. 
3. Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso coming over and helping g me accomplish some chores around the the house. Thank you so very much. I appreciate you and all you did for me today. 
4. Fresh sheets on the bed and mattress turned. Yay! 
5. New shower curtain liners hang. 
6. Laundry done 
7. Thank you Tanina for making me such a nice dinner. I really enjoyed it. Very yummy! 
8. Doors open letting in the fresh air. Spring truly is in the air. 
9. An evening text just to say hello. Put a smile on my face. 
10. The feeling of accomplishment as I declutter and clean this house. 
11. The windchime Tanina blessed me with so cute! Thank you! 
12. For the youngman on the other end of phone tonight helping figure out why landline isn't working. 
Thank you Lord for another day of life. Thank you for friendship and those you send to help us. Thank you for the best gifts of all Time! Thank for all this and so much more. Blessings


April 3~ Good morning! Early morning rise! Today is smile of beauty. Always so much to be thankful for each day is a gift. Just waking up being blessed with another day to share with those we love. 
1. The pretty drive on the river road to Oregon City. I so love this drive and am thankful to my friend who shared this route with me. Though I cannot thank him in person maybe somehow he knows how much it has blessed me. 
2. Stopping this morning to get coffee at Starbucks. A bit of a sticker shock. Had not been to a coffee shop in a long time. Though I'm thankful I had the cash for it. 
3. Watching the birds and hummingbirds at Dolores house as she sat under the dryer. 
4. And lets not forget the frisky little squirrel who is playing and eating in the flower boxes. I so enjoy watching the wildlife. 
5. Sitting in my car listening to the music on the radio. 
6. Watching the rain 
7. An evening message to say hello and ask how I am doing brought a smile. 
8. The beautiful gardenia soaps that Sherri Van Landingham Adams gave me this evening thank you so much. 
9. My visit with Sherri though it went so fast. So loved spending the evening with you and visiting. It had been much to long. Thank you for coming over and taking time to see me. I love you! 
10. The beautiful photos David shared with me this evening. Thankyou! I loved them. 
11.Being able to pray and being asked to pray for those we love. Knowing you will answer our prayers Lord. Thank you! 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with love of family and friends and many opportunities to see the beauty surrounding me daily. Thank you for your provisions and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 4~ Good morning! Thankful for another day. 
1. That morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Which always bring smiles if love and fills my heart. 
2. Another good morning text wishing me a good day. 
3. That all so good morning cup of coffee. 
4. A quiet day 
5. A no makeup or hair day 
6. Talking to mom. So blessed to be able to have her and be able to talk with her. Love you mom! 
7. Phone is finally working properly. 
8. Feet propped up 
9. Long afternoon naps. 
10. My TV 
Thank you Lord for this day of rest and all the simple things that make my life better. For spoken and unspoken blessings that you daily gift me with. For this home I have to rest and re energize. Blessings


April 5~ Good morning! Another day searching for the yellow fireball in the sky. Instead we have been blessed with the liquid sunshine that will bring our May flowers. 
1. My favorite morning text from Amber Webber. Love you so much honey. 
2. Listening to the geese flying over the house. 
3. Listening to the rain coming down. 
4. My bathrobe and slippers. 
5. My cozy comfy bed. 
6. Water 
7. Quiet day of rest lounging. 
8. Watching the world through the internet. 
9. Word find game. Keeps the mind sharp. 
10. My eyeglasses 
Thank you Lord for another day of rest and reenergizing before we slide into the weekend. Thank you for watching over me and meeting all of my daily needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 6~ Good morning! Waking to the rain pidder padding on the rooftop. It has a soothing sound to it. Makes one want to roll over and go back to sleep to the lolling sound. But I have lots on my agenda today after a few days of lounging. But love the sounds of the rain coming down. And this from a sunshine girl. As much as I'm missing my sun this rain is relaxing. 
1. Morning coffee as I get ready for my first adventure of the day. 
2.Fun conversation with an old friend before I left the house this morning. Thanks for the chuckles. 
3. Watching the birds play tag on the rooftop this morning in the rain. 
4. A nice mid morning coffee date at Stomping Grounds in Fairview.
 5. A change of shoes; always important when you have feet that don't like you. 
6. An interesting drive in search of my new hiking trail. Though the road was closed we did find another just as beautiful I'm sure. So many nature trails to choose from in the Portland area. 
7. Finding hidden unknown treasure on this nature trail on Mt. Scott. 
8. Getting in a good cardio walk even though steps were lacking. Got that old heart a pumping. 
9. A late afternoon early evening wine date. Always nice to see you and spend time with you. Fun helping you with you side work today. 
10. Playing ball with Marshall. 
11. Thank you for the key to the common area Larry. I appreciate so much. 
Thank you Lord for the blessings of the day. For the break in the weather to enjoy some fresh air and a little walk. Thank you for meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 7~ Good morning! It's the Lord's day! Oh wait everyday is His day! Listening to church on my phone this morning as I get ready for the day. And if I added nothing more to my thankful list I'd be rich in just knowing the Savior and waking for another day. But I have plenty to be thankful for daily. 
1. Having a phone that is a tiny handheld computer that I can listen to anything I want anywhere. So this morning it was listening to church on this device. 
2. My favorite morning cup of coffee. 
3. Listening to the rain thunder down. 
4. Meeting up with Cindy and her daughter Katelyn for pedicure. Had the deluxe treatment. Oh how wonderful my feet feel. Worth every penny paid. 
5. Lunch with Cindy after pedi. So nice to sit and relax and catch up. 
6. Finding a cute Summer handbag today Marshall's. 
7. Having dinner with Cindy and her mom Mary Ann. Thank you! What a great day of pampering and being with great friends. 
8. Tea to close the evening out and warm the insides. 
9. Listening to old country gospel hymns. 
10. The home I live in. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the friendships you have blessed me with. Thank you for meeting all of my needs. Blessings

No comments: